Waters Edge Guest Info
- Be courteous to other guests, quite times are motel 10 pm and campground 11 pm.
- Dock use is available for hotel guests at a reduced rate. Check the office for current rates. You must tie up where assigned. Slips are reserved.
- Row Boats and kayaks are available to rent. Check the office for rates.
- Dishes provided in the rooms must be washed and supplies kept in the room originally found in. Additional charge will be assessed for unwashed dishes.
- Pets are welcome if well behaved. They must be kept off the furniture and beds. Bring the pets’ own bedding and dishes. Dogs must be kept on a leash when outside the room and owner is responsible to pick up waste and dispose of in dumpster. Cost for dog is $10 per day, per dog. Do not leave dogs unattended in a room.
- The fish and game cleaning table is provided as a courtesy for all customers. Place waste in plastic bags, these are provided for you under the fish cleaning table or in left side of waste freezer. Place bag in waste freezer so it can be disposed of properly. Please leave table clean. A freezer is provided for filets as well, please mark your bags.
- Shelters and grills are available to our customers.
- We have a courtesy phone in the motel lobby. Local calls only. You need to use a calling card or credit card for long distance calls.
- Fishing off the docks is reserved for Waters Edge customers, motel, marina, or campground. Be aware that you are on the docks or in the waters at your own risk. There are no life guards. Children need life jackets on the docks and to swim in the water and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Fire Wood is available for $5 a bundle.
We hope your stay at Waters Edge will be pleasant and
enjoyable. Please help us keep Waters Edge a safe clean
place for guests to enjoy!
Mike and Julie Tully