Waters Edge Guest Info
- Be courteous to other guests, quite times are motel 10
pm and campground 11 pm.
- Dock use is available for hotel guests at a reduced
rate. Check the office for current rates. You must tie up
where assigned. Slips are reserved.
- Row Boats and kayaks are available to rent. Check the
office for rates.
- Dishes provided in the rooms must be washed and supplies
kept in the room originally found in. Additional charge will
be assessed for unwashed dishes.
- Pets are welcome if well behaved. They must be kept off
the furniture and beds. Bring the pets’ own bedding and
dishes. Dogs must be kept on a leash when outside the room
and owner is responsible to pick up waste and dispose of in
dumpster. Cost for dog is $10 per day, per dog. Do not leave
dogs unattended in a room.
- The fish and game cleaning table is provided as a
courtesy for all customers. Place waste in plastic bags,
these are provided for you under the fish cleaning table or
in left side of waste freezer. Place bag in waste freezer so
it can be disposed of properly. Please leave table clean. A
freezer is provided for filets as well, please mark your
- Shelters and grills are available to our customers.
- We have a courtesy phone in the motel lobby. Local calls
only. You need to use a calling card or credit card for long
- Fishing off the docks is reserved for Waters Edge
customers, motel, marina, or campground. Be aware that you
are on the docks or in the waters at your own risk. There
are no life guards. Children need life jackets on the docks
and to swim in the water and must be supervised by an adult
at all times.
- Fire Wood is available for $5 a bundle.
We hope your stay at Waters Edge will be pleasant and
enjoyable. Please help us keep Waters Edge a safe clean place
for guests to enjoy!
Mike and Julie Tully